With over 370 units of accommodation throughout London and Hertfordshire, Sapphire Independent Housing is proud to provide quality support and accommodation to single people in housing need.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides accommodation and support to a diverse client group.
We are located in LB Camden, LB Islington, City of Westminster, LB Brent and Hertsmere.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides quality services to some of London’s more vulnerable single people.
Continue reading ...
Date posted: 11 January 2018
Thank you to the London Fire Brigade (LFB) representatives, from all our residents at St Eugene Court, for providing an interesting and information home safety talk on Thursday 7th December 2017.
Date posted: 4 January 2018
We value our residents’ input and encourage all of our residents to be involved in day to day life at Sapphire Independent Housing.
Date posted: 18 December 2017
On Thursday 7 December, Shepherds Bush Housing Group hosted a National Conversation event at The Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury.
Date posted: 15 January 2018
Our next Repairs and Maintenance Panel meeting will be on Friday 26th January at Sapphire's head office.
Date posted: 10 January 2018
Bethany House is hosting a Bingo night, starting at 5.30pm on 31st January in their communal lounge.
Date posted: 14 December 2017
There are lots of things happening across the Association for everyone to get involved in this festive season. You can speak to you Key Worker or Housing Officer to find out more but in the meantime here are some of the main events happening this Christmas.
- January 18 4:14 pmRT @Waterwise: Check out our water efficiency strategy for the UK here:waterwise.org.uk/resources.php/… #WEstrategy https://t.co/ofayhbXMYW
- January 17 2:54 pmRT @Money_Advice: Tune in to @BBCRadio4 from 3pm - Dennis from @natdebtline will be taking part in a Q&A on personal debt on @Moneybox http…
- January 17 10:54 amBBC News - Minister for loneliness appointed to continue Jo Cox's work bbc.co.uk/news/uk-427085…
- January 16 9:48 amBlue Monday isn’t the only day depression can strike. Here’s how I cope | Anita Sethi theguardian.com/commentisfree/…
- January 15 2:08 pminsidehousing.co.uk/news/18-to-21-… Media Group
- January 15 11:56 am@sih_uk next RAMP meeting is Friday 26 Jan at 11am. Contact our #residentinvolvment team if you would like to come… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Follow SIH on Twitter.